- The campground dump station, shower building and picnic shelter restroom facilities will open for the season on Friday May 4th. Vault toilets are available in the picnic area.
- Trails are open for hiking. If you have a dog with you, it must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times.
- Hammocks. One per set of trees (no stacking), straps only (no ropes), must be within the campsite, only some sites can accommodate a hammock. If your only camping structure is a hammock tent please call ahead to assure the trees accommodate.
- Walk-in and group sites are in the rustic area. This means that the shower facilities in the main campground are not included in the rates. The facilities have a limit on capacity, therefore, if you are in the rustic area, please do not take showers.
When the office is unstaffed, use self-service to pay your entrance fee. Put garbage and pet waste in the parking lot dumpster.
- “Big Woods” Landscape
- Spectacular Spring Wildflowers
- Fabulous Fall Color
- Visitor Center
- Self-guided Interpretive Trail
- Hidden Falls Waterfall
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”CAMPING RESERVATIONS” style=”flat” shape=”round” color=”primary” size=”lg” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Freservemn.usedirect.com%2FMinnesotaWeb%2FDefault.aspx||target:%20_blank”][/vc_column][/vc_row]