Fresh Organic & Local Fare Fresh Organic Produce, Natural Foods, Local Eggs, Organic Cheese, Fair Trade Market Baskets and more!
The Walker Community Farmers’ & Craft Market serves as a gathering place for community members and visitors. Guests can purchase vendor- grown produce, specialty foods, consumables, crafts, jewelry & much more. The market promotes and supports education, healthy living, local agriculture, and community interaction all in an upbeat, welcoming atmosphere. Farmers and producers sell their products directly to the public, allowing consumers to have a direct relationship with the vendor.
- DATES: THURSDAYS, June 7-September 20 (16 Market Days)
- TIME: 9:00AM-2:00PM
- LOCATION: Green Scene Market, 617 Michigan Avenue W, Walker MN 56484
- SEASONAL MEMBER RATE: (16 market days): $240 Drop-In Rate: $20/day
- CONTACT: ERIN HAEFELE 218- 547-2880 or email@example.com
- VENDOR FORMS: See section below
IMPORTANT DATES & SPECIAL EVENTS:
- April 9, 2018: Application deadline for returning vendors.
(New vendors are considered for acceptance throughout the season.)
- May 17, 2018: Vendor orientation meeting at 6pm, located at Green Scene Market. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (218) 547-2880. Dinner provided.
- June 7, 2018: First Farmers’ Market of the Season!
- June 14, 2018: TBD
- June 21, 2018: TBD
- June 28, 2018: Pancake Breakfast
- July 5, 2018: Independence Day Celebration! Watermelon Eating Contest
- July 12, 2018: TBD
- July 19, 2018: Yoga Day
- July 26, 2018: TBD
- August 2, 2018: Pie Baking Contest
- August 16, 2018: TBD
- August 23, 30, September 6, 13, 2018: TBD
- September 20, 2018: Last Farmers’ Market for the season!