Right now our listings are free. Have fun sharing local business and getting the word out for your next event. You can list yard sales, festivals, meetings, and even virtual businesses.
Any other questions we can answer?
We are happy to help you. Contact us
Need some helpful tips? Were big on SEO and listing your business to be seen effectively on the net.
1. Add at least 4 photos to make a nice banner. Your photos should all be titled your business name and the city you live in. This is what is also called an ALT” tag and that is good for SEO.
2. Write an effective description of your business that is not currently on the net. the more unique your description is to the internet the more likely you are to bee seen by Google. We understand you want to be listed all of those favorite places like Yelp, Yahoo, and Google, but the more your description is different the more you will be seen.
3. Write a tag line – Keep it short it will be seen with all the other photos of your category.
3. Don’t forget to include your website, phone and open hours.
4. Have fun, it’s easy to complete the listing page.